Final Project: Distribution

"The company must decide where to launch the new product—in a single location, a region, the national market, or the international market. Few companies have the confidence, capital, and capacity to launch new products into full national or international distribution right away. Instead, they develop a planned market rollout over time." (Ch. 8, Pg. 253)
My goal is to end up having this product distributed throughout different countries, I want the whole world to know about this snack., to fall in love with it, as much as my crew and I have. I want our product to be placed in places where others can see it, where our competitors can be up against us. While having this product in those places I can view the stats and see how well my chip is doing compared to all of the chips out there in the world today.
"By spending a lot of money on product improvement, promotion, and distribution, the company can capture a dominant position." (Ch. 8, Pg. 262) 




No comments:

Post a Comment